Package deals to Hawaii
Category : Hawaii
Finding the perfect gift for your spouse on your anniversary can be a daunting task. But imagine the joy on her face when you gift yourselves a trip to the Hawaii as a gift! Now you can do that without having to worry about your budget, thanks to SIT vacations, which offers amazing package deals to Hawaii.
Hawaii is one of the most famous tourist destinations across the world. The only island state of the U.S., its specialty lies in the fact that it has something to offer to every person visiting it. If you have a penchant for photography, Hawaii is a paradise for you. If you are a traveler, you will love to come back again. If you seek serenity, you will find plenty of solitude getaways. If you are an adventure seeker, you will not miss a moment of adrenaline rush. And if you love mixed cultures and food, you can spend your entire life here!
Package deals to Hawaii by SIT vacations have been designed to suit every pocket. Take a look at these jaw- dropping package deals to Hawaii and decide for yourself:
- A 1-island package to the Hawaii starts from $695 plus taxes for a 5-day tour and extends upto $1095 plus taxes for a 7-day visit. You could choose from locations like the Big Island, Oahu, Kauai or Maui.
- If you wish to explore more than just one island, then be ready to shell out anywhere between $995 to $1195 plus taxes for a 7-day visit to a 2-island tour to the Hawaii. The combinations on offer are Kauai & Oahu, Maui & Oahu, Big Island & Oahu and Big Island & Maui.
- Those of you planning to put up for 10 days at the Hawaii islands, a trip to Kauai, Oahu & Big Islands would cost you $1595 plus taxes. Add $100 to it and you could substitute Kauai with Maui.
- Better still, spend $2195 plus taxes and complete the tour to all the four islands in 14 days!
- A 7-day vacation to the neighboring Samoa is priced at $1195 plus taxes and extends upto $2895 plus taxes if you add more number of days and places to it.
The prices mentioned above are for a single person. For further details about the packages and facilities included, you can call up 877-778-8505 or 808-232-0003.
Gifting a vacation to your partner just got more romantic!